With the heat of days, our body suffers heavily up to the not-too-pleasant effects that can affect our daily lives.
In fact, the rise in temperature makes us weak and vulnerable, as well accuse us muscle and joint pain, headache, insomnia , difficulty mnemonic, depression, irritability ... A disaster!
Fatigue In fact, according to psychosomatic medicine, it is useful to adjust the pace of life and then switch to rest at the right time with the various daily activities. But there are some periods, like summer, that fatigue does not pass and this indicates that there is an imbalance between energy consumption and recharging. But since we are not forced to suffer these effects of the summer, we can resort to the remedies. It can be very effective in combat.
Among the methods that can be used are those that rely to natural supplements. Here is a brief list of the most used:
1) The baobab tree serves to give an extra boost during periods of high physical stress and is suitable for people who are making a low-calorie diet. The baobab promotes the achievement of satiety and regulates the bowel
2) A dietary supplement of vitamins B and inositol , which is useful especially for the very poor diets and energy metabolism of carbohydrates
3) Damiana is a tonic stimulating to consume during the day or in tablet or powder
4) Eleutherococcus stimulates the tone and impact positively on the periods of great stress psychophysical
5) Panax ginseng helps the body resist stress and physical exertion
6) The Muira puama has a tonic-stimulant effects in general.
In addition, experts recommend taking a dip in warm water to overcome exhaustion. This will help the tissues to eliminate the lactic acid that causes fatigue. If we want a better result, you can put lemon juice and mandarin in the tank, so that their essence to help restore the good humor.