Wrinkles are a nightmare for women than men. Women are more concerned about their beauty which threatened by old age. Nature ways can help keeping the skin young, supple and healthy. Here are some examples of do-it-yourself remedies against facial wrinkles.
1. Tomatoes and ice. The tomato pulp, the kind that we can buy at the supermarket may be useful to keep the skin soft, supple and youthful. After using it for mask for 5-10 minutes and rinsed it all. You have to end beauty treatment by massaging the face with an ice cube wrapped in a previous cotton handkerchief. You'll see the results!
2. Strawberries. Take 4-5 very ripe strawberries and mash with a fork (or putting them in a blender). Your anti-wrinkle cream is ready. Now you just have to apply it on your face, massage with circular movements of the fingers and wait for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
3. Potatoes and yogurt. Boil a medium sized potato, mash with a fork and add it to the plain yogurt (1-2 tablespoons), previously poured into a bowl. Mix well and apply the mask on the face, do not apply it to the eyes and the corners of the mouth. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and clean.
4. Honey. Mix 10 grams of butter and half a tablespoon of honey (if the butter is too cold, warm it slightly and flatten with a fork.) Once you have a soft dough and smooth. Apply the mask on your face and wait for 30 minutes before rinsing with mineral water.
5. Eggs. The mask of egg albumen is one of "grandma's remedies" which are more effective. All you need to do is apply 2 eggs albumen with honeysnow on your face. After cleaning with a cotton pad, apply milk on your face. Lie down and wait for the mask takes effect (about 20 minutes). Rinse with warm water.